About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I'm just your average hard rocking, easy going, introspective, dysfunctional, misfit gamer chick bent on world domination.

Monday, December 5, 2011

What the hell happened to my generation?

Seriously.

I hereby disown everyone in my age group and I'm going to go claim myself as 40 years old on some government paper somewhere so that my advice is taken seriously. I'm 24, I'm not allowed to have life experience!

Honestly I blame the cartoons we grew up on. Have you watched any of our Saturday morning cartoons lately? Go look at an episode of Animaniacs or Bobby's World and tell me that isn't just years of therapy waiting to happen.

That coupled with a day in age where OVER sharing information is commonplace and people value all 400 members of their facebook as 'friends' because they are there.... and you get a rather nasty sort of breed of people in my generation.


I have advice for all of you.


Wrap your dicks, close your legs, review psychologic evaluations of your partners before you marry them and get a god damned job. When you're done with that go buy the nearest DVD of your favorite Saturday morning cartoon and go watch it again.

I'm pretty sure the Ninja Turtles didn't tell you that the Government was going to pay for you for the rest of your life.

No comments: